marcodebiasiagenteimobiliare as a professional company regularly registered with Real Estate Agents and Associates FIAIP is aware of the social function of its profession and has been practicing for 20 years now, observing, with ethically exemplary conduct, the following ten rules of ethics:
- It cares for your professional training with constant updating.
- Inspire your business to the ethical principles of loyalty, loyalty, diligence, and fairness.
- He fulfills the duty of truth.
- He only accepts assignments that he / she can perform with appropriate expertise and employs qualified staff.
- It works as a post, preferably in writing, with clear and easily understandable terms.
- It always clearly and unambiguously defines the type of benefit and the amount of compensation, redemption and other contractual terms.
- It never confuses your assets with money, securities, or other values received reasonably and because of your business.
- Always inform the customer of the costs, benefits, limits and risks of the operation.
- Always document the costs you incur and ask for your refund.
- Inspires its behavior on the three fundamental principles:
Do not damage others
Give each one his own
Every customer who receives professional services from this company is protected and guaranteed by a special insurance policy.
marblesbiasiagenteimobiliare adheres to campaigns to combat the abusive exercise of the profession promoted by UNAF and the fight against tax evasion.
N.B: on this site there are never published photos reshaped, or non-relevant, of properties offered for sale or lease, but only real photos.
DE BIASI MARCOMartiri della Libertà 31051 FOLLINA (TV)
Iscr. Albo Ag. Imm. TV-BL n° 2030 Iscr. Ruolo Periti ed Esperti n° 499